Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician (Duty Shift)
to join their maintenance team on a full-time basis. The key duties and responsibilities of this role will be to support the Maintenance Team with performing day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance throughout all areas of the Resort.
- The ideal candidate must be smart, friendly, determined and with a flexible approach;
- Enjoys the challenge of being there when it truly matters;
- Possess an ability to multitask, prioritize and able to work under pressure;
- Able to work on a shift basis, including mornings and nights;
- Have a good command of written and spoken English together with excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills;
- A ‘Yes I Can’ attitude is necessary for this role in order to ensure our 100% Guests Satisfaction Guarantee;
- Candidates with relevant technical qualifications, coupled with previous experience within the hospitality industry will be considered favourably.
- Competitive salary will be provided to the right candidate;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Opportunity to work with a renowned and international hotel brand;
- Self-development through various training and development opportunities;
- Benefit from staff rates when booking accomodation both locally and abroad with Radisson Hotel Group;
- A discount card for making use of services and products within properties of Corinthia (Malta) both locally and abroad;
- Possibility to join the Employee Assistance Programme;
- Meals on Duty;
- Standard Health Insurance cover.
Although the vacancy is at Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands, the employer is Corinthia (Malta) Staff Services Limited.
Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands:
Situated on the northwest coast of an island paradise, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands lies on the magnificent shores of Golden Bay Beach, near Mellieha. This amazing beach resort offers everything you could wish for from an upscale spa hotel, including panoramic views and easy access to the sand and clear blue saltwater. Along with sunbathing, swimming and other beach activities, our Mellieha hotel is near a variety of local attractions, such as the Mosta Dome, and St. Paul’s Bay is just 5 kilometres away.