Maypole (Holdings) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Maypole would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, we are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all employees.
- To carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on manufacturing equipment under the supervision of the head of maintenance;
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary;
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on machinery and equipment;
- Upholding equipment reliability, safety, and maintainability;
- Assisting in the implementation of H&S procedures and maintain a safe facility and use safety best practices.
We are looking for positive and professional individuals with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is in possession of the following requirements:
Maypole (Holdings) Ltd:
Maypole is a family run Group of businesses operating within the manufacturing and distribution of food products. With a strong emphasis on bread and baked products, the group has its own production facility located in Handaq Malta. Maypole also has a number of retail outlets based on a convenience store concept which is spread throughout the Island. With a strong accent on traditional Maltese Baked products, the group has always believed in the power of innovation and technical advancement. It is this careful balance of respect for tradition while employing the latest technology that has enabled Maypole to offer its Maltese consumers the classic foodstuffs they are used to while ensuring quality, consistency, and the latest standards in Food Safety.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a technician;
- The candidate must be living in Malta and has a valid work permit;
- Electrical license A and B will be considered an asset;
- Can work on your own initiative and also within a team.