Paragon Europe, Malta is looking to recruit a Maintenance Person
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Maintenance Person will report directly to the Head of Maintenance
. The person selected will be responsible for performing repairs or preventative maintenance when required. The candidate must be able to communicate in Maltese whilst communicating in English will be considered an asset.
A typical day might include:
You are good at:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Filling up of inspection sheets.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Transportation of personnel and students.
- Other tasks as may be deemed fit by the head of maintenance.
- Be on call out of office hours in case of emergencies.
You also possess: (Mandatory)
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
- Having experience will also be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Clean driving licence
- Ability to communicate in Maltese and English.
- Use of own car.