Gasan Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Person
to join their team on a full-time basis. Working as part of an existing team, the Maintenance Person
would be expected to carry out the necessary maintenance duties required for the property division of the Gasan Group of Companies.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Basic plumbing and electrical works;
- Gypsum/drywall installations;
- General carpentry;
- General installations and repairs on windows, doors, and hardware;
- Preventative maintenance;
- Tile and skirting repairs;
- Basic masonry.
What we offer our employees:
- Be organised, practical and trustworthy;
- Be capable of working efficiently and with minimal supervision;
- Show a strong dedication towards customer satisfaction;
- Be a problem solver and capable in general troubleshooting;
- Be able to communicate in both Maltese and English languages.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to providing constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance, and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions.
*If you are hard-working and looking for a challenging job, then this is the post for you! Interested candidates are to submit their detailed C.V.
Gasan Group Limited:
The Gasan Group is one of the largest and most dynamic Business Organisations on the Island. The Group’s core business sectors are Total Business Services Solutions, Financial Services and Investments, Automotive and Marine and the development and management of Real Estate.