A new role of a Maintenance Officer Reporting to the Estates Department Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Adhering to efficient preventative maintenance procedures and attend to maintenance requirements from tenants and colleagues in a timely manner
- Performing routine inspections as well as general building repairs and replacements of any fixtures, fittings and equipment
- Assisting the Estates Manager with the design of preventive maintenance programs as required
- Providing advice and recommendations on improvement, maintenance and upkeep of properties inspected
- Responding to emergency maintenance requests
- Attending to requests from other departments regarding minor maintenance issues throughout the daily work schedule
- Investigating faults and breakdowns of building services, equipment, installations and appliances
- Assisting in the renovation/remodeling of buildings, repairs, plastering and painting as required
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Technical Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work independently with a hard-working attitude.
- Be able to work flexibly in accordance to work exigencies and change in priorities.
- Basic knowledge of standard computer tools.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Valid Driving Licence
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference Code: EK935