deVere & Partners Holding Limited in Malta is seeking to employ a Maintenance/Delivery Person
who is hardworking, reliable and possesses good communication skills.
The Candidate will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- A good standard of education;
- Able to work on his own initiative;
- Willing to work full-time office hours;
- Carry out deliveries and collections of documents as well as other packages, including bulky packages;
- Be familiar with the roads of Malta;
- Experience in general maintenance works, including minor electrical & plumbing works.
- Keeping buildings in a safe, clean and orderly condition;
- Perform routine maintenance and inspection activities and keeping logs of these;
- Notifying management of need for repairs;
- Monitor the general upkeep of the offices including supplies.
Although not mandatory, preference shall be given to candidates having the following requisites:
- Position is on a full-time basis, working hours will be adapted to the business' needs. Working weekend and public holidays when necessary.
The following requisites must be met:
- Minimum two-years’ experience in a similar position;
- Ability to speak, read and write in both Maltese and English;
- Be polite, and capable to communicate well with superiors;
- Possesses a can-do attitude;
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures and follows orders and direction;
- Preferably holding a recognized health and safety certificate.
- Possesses a clean ‘C’ 1 driving licence and Police conduct Certificate.
- A good remuneration package is offered to selected candidates.
*Kindly note that we shall review all the information submitted and will respond within 5-7 working days should you be successful and shortlisted for the job. Should communication not be established within this stipulated time-frame would prove that such an application has been deemed unsuccessful.
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.