KREA in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
Responsibilities will include the following on a daily basis:
- Preparing the warehouse picking list;
- Issuing invoices for delivery staff and coordinating high-up bookings for clients. You will also ensure that delivery routes are as efficient as possible and that each delivery process is complete;
- You will be responsible for preparing the bank deposit and other basic accounting and admin related duties.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is mature and responsible;
- Takes pride in being accurate and getting the job done;
- Communicates well – verbally and in writing – in Maltese and English;
- Possesses a minimum ‘O’ Level standard of education or equivalent, ideally including in Accounting;
- Is a quick learner and enjoys doing routine work.
*This position will be based at the Warehouse’s office and the working hours include Saturday mornings.
*Do you see yourself in this position and are you the asset we are looking for? Submit your application letter and CV.
Inaugurated in 2003, Krea has become a household name in the Maltese furniture market and is today a leading furniture supplier which can provide affordable furniture of guaranteed quality. In addition to offering the shortest lead times in the market, Krea also offers instant product availability on a wide selection of its products, as well as making the shopping experience easy and simple for everyone.Krea, which is in Mdina Rd Qormi, displays modern & traditional kitchen collections, living rooms, main & kids bedrooms as well as home office furniture.