Job vacancy: Activity Leader (Part-Time)
Back to University and looking for a flexible part-time job whilst studying? Are you passionate for local culture, history and places of interest? Do you enjoy working in a team and with a group of dynamic multicultural individuals? Join our local events team ...have fun whilst earning money. We are flexible – you work around your lectures and free time.
Primarily our leaders are naturally outgoing and are the life and soul of the excursion. Day-to-day duties will include:
- Promoting and participating in activities, sports, excursions, study visits, student parties;
- Promoting and participating in the Maltese Folklore & Culture;
- Assisting with arrivals, and large events and weekly intakes;
- Responsibility for student welfare and customer care whilst on activities;
- Liaising with other staff members;
- Noticing and highlighting any problems or issues during activities which need to be addressed to the Activities Manager;
- Promoting team spirit; investing time with students to make them help and assist with in-school events to promote a fun and welcoming atmosphere in the school, ensuring all our guests makes the most out of their free time both here in school and out in the localities;
- Able to work flexible hours including weekend.
Personal Skills you will have include:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly focused on customer service and team spirit;
- Enjoying the hospitality industry;
- Remaining calm under pressure and can use own initiative;
- Positive attitude, a strong sense of ownership and the drive to succeed;
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends;
- Good communication skills, ability to sale and promote activities, focused on customer service.
EF International Language School:
In EF we are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. But we are also a local team of managers, teachers, accommodation-, student services-, activities coordinators (and many more) who run the school together. We have different backgrounds and many stories to share with you.