Novum Bank Limited, Malta is looking to recruit a Loan Administration Specialist (German Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Loan Administration Specialist (German Speaking)
is responsible for handling all customer enquiries in a client-driven environment regarding payments, customer billing problems, outstanding amounts and different debt repayment options in compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures and related laws and regulations.
What will you do:
Who are you?
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times
- Demonstrate good customer service skills while initiating outbound and receiving inbound calls
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding the company’s products, services, payments
- Build a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues related to customers’ loans
- Handle emails and correspondence; providing customer service regarding past due account follow up, processing customer credits as needed and resolving discrepancies and short payments
- Comply with laws, regulations, company policies and procedures as required
- Prepare notifications to secure payments, explain penalties, interests, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply
- Obtain and evaluate customer’s financial information for the purpose of re-negotiating re-payment terms and methods if needed
- Follow up on payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction
- Keeping records as required in the bank’s database
- Support additional consumer service requests
- Promote a positive work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- You are an energetic, empathetic and positive individual. You have great communication skills with all active listening, speaking and negotiation.
Novum Bank Limited:
Novum Bank Limited is a private credit institution that operates under and applies the European Union banking regulatory framework. The bank is licenced and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to operate outside Malta. The bank has two lines of products, card/store value and micro-lending. The board is open to exploring other services and banking financial solutions which are innovative and which can be delivered to high standards. Our success depends on understanding what’s important to our customers. We then strive to develop financial products that meet those needs and to make these accessible and available with ease and the minimal formality. Our team is young and dynamic but is very professional in its approach. Many of our senior managers hold advanced degrees and/or multiple professional qualifications.
- Minimum Secondary education
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must
- Experience with customer database is a plus
- Candidate should be energetic, empathetic, and must have a positive attitude.
- Team player with the customer-oriented mindset
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- Able to read, write and speak fluent German
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work
- Willingness to learn and grow.