Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Live-in Housekeeper to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for caring for the family and their two cats.
- Keep home clean and maintained;
- Sweep and wash floors;
- Dust and polish furniture;
- Clean and stock bathrooms;
- Maintain stock of food, toiletries and cleaning agents;
- Collect and dispose of trash;
- Wash clothes, iron and put away clothes;
- Conduct simple mending jobs (repair tears, tuck hems, buttons etc) change light bulbs etc;
- Prepare family meals according to a meal plan;
- Do the necessary shopping;
- Notify owners of necessary repairs;
- Regularly sweep garden paths and roofs from debris that could block paths or drains.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Speak English fluently;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Has initiative and drive;
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with the family, friends and guests;
- Hard worker;
- Paying attention to detail;
- Show discretion;
- Able to prepare healthy and nutritious meals;
- Must have an eye for cleanliness and detail.