United Estates Limited in Malta, a fully owned subsidiary of the United Group of Companies is looking to recruit a Light Duty Maintenance & Houseperson
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Maintenance function of the position is to perform "finishing" and "cosmetic" works throughout the various designated common areas of Pinto Business Centre in Qormi, completing assigned tasks and light maintenance requests that are generated from respective tenants. The Houseperson function of the position provides janitorial services ensuring that all designated common areas of the Business Centre are cleaned and kept in pristine condition at all times.
Reporting to the Property & Facilities Manager you will be expected to:
To be able to succeed in this role you must:
- Maintain and clean all designated common areas of Pinto Buildings including public bathrooms and main reception work areas;
- Maintain and clean car park facilities;
- Perform light maintenance tasks including but not limited to small plastering and painting works;
- Complete assigned cleaning and maintenance requests as informed by front desk including any tenants' requests;
- See to all cleaning and plant (planters) maintenance outside Pinto Business Centre.
- Able to work under pressure;
- Have a can-do positive attitude;
- Meticulous in approach to work;
- Able to perform light handyman tasks;
- Able to provide a high level of customer service.
*Relevant experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
United Estates Limited:
United Estates Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of United Group Ltd, is the property arm of the Group and hence, develops, operates and maintains all company properties.