Quicklets (Ta' Giorni) in Malta is looking to recruit a Letting Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis. They are looking for trustworthy, responsible, and motivated Letting Specialists
ready to work hard in order to earn a rewarding income. The right applicants will benefit from excellent working conditions, an energetic environment, a constant supply of client inquiries, new listings, an extensive database of properties to let, and much more.
The Candidate must be:
- Smart, mature and have a pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Have a good standard of education;
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Be a team player and capable of working on their own initiative;
- Be fluent in English (fluency in other languages considered an asset);
- Be computer literate;
- Have own means of transportation (car/bike/rental) & driving license;
- Experience in the field is also considered an asset.
*Applicants applying must have a valid working permit and live in Malta.
*This is a full-time position (flexible hours) and training together with ongoing coaching will be provided.
Quicklets (Ta' Giorni):
We are a team of highly trained letting negotiators operating from our branch in St Julians, Malta. We are one of the top-performing franchises in a company with 30 branches, specializing in residential and commercial property letting.