As part of our growth strategy, English Communication School and Paragon Europe are looking to recruit a Leisure Coordinator for the English Communication School and other group company events that might be required from time to time on a full-time basis in Malta.
A typical day might include:
- Creating, optimising and upselling the companies events in liaison with the marketing team;
- Carefully planning and organising of all the activities set from a yearly calendar and aim to entertain and educate the students;
- Optimising sales and marketing campaigns including calendar boards to promote the events;
- Organising various activity fun programmes within a leisure programme;
- Speaking to your network of contacts with hotels, suppliers and/or venues to acquire the best student prices;
- Liaise with Business unit middle managers to create the best activity packages.
You must be good at:
- Having knowledge of “what’s on” in Malta and ability to create a fun and varied social and activities calendar each month;
- Active interest in a variety of sports and culture;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Being highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise work;
- Ability to work within a team and independently;
- Proficient skills in MS Office and Social Media;
- Ability to be culturally sensitive and patient.
You must possess:
- Experience working in an English Language school or Tour Operator;
- Communication skills: You will need to be able to speak with a variety of different groups, listen to their needs and work with big groups;
- Leadership skills: Leisure coordinators need to encourage guests to attend or join an activity and motivate them and keep them charged throughout the event;
- Problem-Solving Skills: A prompt attitude to fix situations quickly or adjust activities for all involved will be a great asset;
- Speaking Skills: Leisure coordinators need to be able to speak clearly and passionately to guests, answer questions and keep people motivated;
- Language skills in different languages will be considered an asset.
What we can offer you:
- A fun and supportive team environment;
- First-class modern facilities;
- Career progression and development pathways;
- Collegial and collaborative environment with the aim of academic excellence;
- Mobility within the organisation and locations.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.