The Stars Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Compliance Analyst to join their Compliance team on a full-time basis.
Are you our next star player?
Responsible for the coordination, development, and embedding of the Group’s Marketing compliance framework within locally and non-locally licensed jurisdictions in correspondence to the International Division of the Flutter Group, providing compliance expertise and partner support to Marketing, Business Development, Product, and any other unit as the need arise.
Why we need you
You will provide advice on marketing, advertising, offers, and promotions, with an emphasis on reviewing consumer marketing communications, advertising, promotions, and digital creative, ensuring that advertising practice remains compliant, transparent, and socially responsible.
Who we’re looking for
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- You will ensure that marketing materials are compliant and consistent with the larger group policy, provide day-to-day Marketing Compliance support to various business units. Acting as a key point-of-contact advising on requirement across markets, or for specifically assigned licenses;
- Working closely cross-divisions and with other business units to ensure full support in launching new products, features, and promotions;
- You will review marketing materials and provide timely and accurate advice, including reasons for requested changes and suggestions where vital;
- Co-ordinate Marketing Compliance in relation to products, strategies, and operational processes and procedures, working with partners and management. Develop and maintain relevant policies;
- Assist with operational compliance review of applicable regulations, working with the business on any areas of noncompliance, and generating regular and routine reports;
- Support the compliance monitoring program, ensuring compliance issues raised are dealt with in a timely fashion;
- You will undertake Ad hoc projects as determined by Group Management, assist with regulatory issues and other compliance initiatives related to consultations, regulatory examinations, consumer protection, and any queries as applicable;
- Efficiently multi-task, handle time and priorities as required by the business and license requirements;
- Supervise changes in applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards. Research, analyse, and interpret rules, regulations, and policies. Apply expertise in analysing and solving problems.
Distinct advantage will bring you:
- Must be proficient in English and have excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail;
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a legal, compliance, or regulatory environment taking care of various and sophisticated regulatory regimes with the focus on Marketing;
- Experience of working with regulators, external auditors, and inspectors;
- Experience in monitoring, oversight, and compiling reports;
- Experience of interpreting and applying legislation within a company context;
- Desire to develop solutions to meet business needs, while remaining aligned with applicable laws and regulations;
- Able to efficient eloquent regulatory risks and proposed mitigation measure(s), deftly communicating with staff at all levels;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently or in a team environment;
- Natural strong work ethic, motivated, flexible, hardworking, and able to meet required deadlines;
- Prepared to undertake international travel when and where needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Previous online gaming industry background;
- Proficiency in any other European language(s);
- Knowledge in Marketing Compliance across European markets including but not limited to Malta, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, and Spain;
- Good understanding of the online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming, particularly in the area of Marketing Compliance;
- Experience gained in a large organization and the ability to interact with partners, both internally and externally.
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
What happens next?
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address);
- the option to join our company pension scheme;
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
- 1000 EUR as a congratulation if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
- free fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks in the office;
- cash allowance for lunch.
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group:
The Stars Group is one of the most regulated online gaming companies in the world, with licenses or applicable approvals to operate in 19 jurisdictions, including in Europe, both within and outside the European Union, Australia, North America and elsewhere. Our scalable technology platform, passionate personnel, regulatory experience and reputation, and global exposure allows us to focus on developing and acquiring interactive technology-based assets with high-growth potential in existing and new markets and industries. A common account and convenient single wallet for our main products as well as one of the industry’s first cross-vertical rewards programmes, Stars Rewards, makes every game count and means The Stars Group creates winning moments for players across every one of our brands.