The Stars Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Counsel, Marketing Specialist to join their Regulatory Compliance team on a full-time basis. The RCM Specialist will coordinate, develop, and embed the Marketing compliance framework within locally and non-locally licensed jurisdictions in relation to the International Division of the Flutter Group.
Are you our next star player?
Working very closely with various Marketing teams across the company to review marketing and advertising materials for all our products, while providing mentorship to ensure compliance with applicable law.
Who we’re looking for?
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- You will provide day to day regulatory advice on marketing, advertising, offers, and promotions, with an emphasis on reviewing consumer marketing communications, advertising, promotions, and digital creative. Partner cross divisionally to ensure that review is scalable, efficient, and consistent with the larger group policy;
- Develop effective written policies, standards, and procedures aligned with rules and regulations regarding promotion and other marketing activities. Understand and advice on M&A requirement in non locally regulated markets;
- Provide timely and accurate legal and regulatory review and sign off promotional T&C, and any regulatory required terms. Assist on developing and management of the group’s compliance monitoring program with respect to Marketing Compliance, ensuring compliance issues raised are taken care of in a timely fashion;
- You understand the business environment and use analytical skills and experience to set compliance priorities and recommend options to minimise regulatory risk. Handle ad hoc projects and as determined by Management.
What will bring you a distinct advantage:
- At least 2 years experience working in a legal, compliance, or regulatory environment taking care of various regulatory regimes with the focus on Marketing;
- Proficiency in English and excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail;
- Degree requirements: Bachelor Legal Degree;
- Experience of working with regulators, external auditors, and inspectors and applying legislation within a company context;
- Able to advise and propose changes. Passionate, well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Prepared to undertake international travel when and where needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Previous online gaming industry background;
- Proficiency in any other European language(s);
- Good understanding of the online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming, particularly in the area of MC;
- Experience gained in a large organisation and the ability to interact with partners, both internally and externally
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
What happens next?
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address);
- the option to join our company pension scheme;
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
- 1000 EUR as a congratulation if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
- free fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks in the office;
- cash allowance for lunch.
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group:
The Stars Group is one of the most regulated online gaming companies in the world, with licenses or applicable approvals to operate in 19 jurisdictions, including in Europe, both within and outside the European Union, Australia, North America and elsewhere. Our scalable technology platform, passionate personnel, regulatory experience and reputation, and global exposure allows us to focus on developing and acquiring interactive technology-based assets with high-growth potential in existing and new markets and industries. A common account and convenient single wallet for our main products as well as one of the industry’s first cross-vertical rewards programmes, Stars Rewards, makes every game count and means The Stars Group creates winning moments for players across every one of our brands.