Our client, an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients is currently seeking to recruit a Tax Lawyer to join their team of professionals.
- Providing advise and assistance in relation to laws, regulations and good practice in relation to Maltese direct and indirect taxation measures
- Drafting of legal advice, as well as researching and keeping updated on various tax and legal developments.
- Providing the necessary support to clients on both Maltese and EU VAT laws
- Advising in relation to transactional, contentious and strategic planning requirements
- The successful candidate shall have be a qualified lawyer, preferably warranted under Maltese law
- Previous experience is a must for this role
- Must have 3 years of post-qualification work experience within a similar role
- A qualification in Tax would be considered an asset
- Candidates shall be meticulous, analytical and self motivated
- Ability to work on your own initiative