Our Client is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their growing team of professionals.
- Directly managing client relationships by providing legal advice on legal matters;
- Assisting Clients with queries in relation to corporate and taxation matters;
- Providing advise and assisting in corporate transactions and restructuring of corporate entities;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts on various areas in accordance with the needs of clients;
- Advising and assisting in relation to various initiatives on tax law and advising on the correct implementation of such structures;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions to clients.
Education and experience:
- Warranted Lawyers under Maltese law;
- A minimum of 3-4 years previous experience within a similar position.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients;
- Be capable of working independently as well as in a team;
- Motivated and able to meet deadlines.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.