One of our Clients is seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join their team of professionals.
- Providing legal advice as may be required;
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documentation including contracts and agreement;
- Conducting timely and precise legal research into specific area of the Law;
- Representing international and local clients in contentious civil suits, both before the inferior and before the superior courts;
- Any other ancillary duties that may be required.
Education & Experience:
- A fully qualified Lawyer, holding a warrant to practice under Maltese Law;
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar legal role locally;
- Litigation experience will be considered an asset.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- work under pressure in a fast-changing environment;
- think strategically;
- adhere scrupulously to deadlines;
- adapt to the circumstances presented;
- communicate fluently in English, Maltese and any third language.