A Regulatory Officer position is currently available with a company related to the iGaming industry in Malta.
- Carry out due diligence checks
- Ensure companies provide proper documentation and fees have been paid
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Draft and issue licenses
- Process and Issue permits
- Deal with process and application requests and action accordingly
- Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
Education and Experience:
- A degree in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience within compliance, IT, or gaming.
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Can work under pressure
- Has an analytical approach
- Can act strategically
Job Reference: TG290