Smart Spin Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance and Legal Counsel to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
- Providing legal advice as may be required;
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documentation including contracts and agreements;
- Maintaining a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations and technical documents;
- Handling all compliance and licensing related issues, ensuring we are compliant with applicable regulations by providing the business with advice and support;
- Communicating with outside providers in areas of consultancy, legal, banking, regulatory authorities and any others;
- Following-up on Debtors Collection;
- Handling and addressing any compliance-related queries;
- Overall responsibility of AML, data protection, and respective GDPR policies;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- A degree in law or a related subject;
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of the EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive, the EU General Data Protection Regulations and the FIAU Implementing Procedures.
- Holds an excellent level of written and spoken English;
- Any additional languages are a plus;
- Analytical and interpretive skills;
- Legal research skills and writing skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
Kindly submit your application directly to us using the "Apply for Vacancy" button.
Smart Spin Ltd:
Smart Spin Ltd. is an online school of poker with over 700 customers worldwide. We operate since October 2015 and have improved gaming skills of more than 2,000 people. Our highly experienced poker coaches and game strategy analysts are working each day to offer the best strategic solutions and advice.