Job vacancy: Lawyers
Job Reference: AP919345
On behalf of our client, an MFSA corporate services provider, that acts as trustees and provide other fiduciary services as well as a VFA Agent, we are seeking to recruit Lawyers
to be part of their legal team. Our client also deals with international clients who would be looking to set up structures in Malta or to take up residence or citizenship in Malta. Our client is currently looking to expand its legal team and is interested in offering job opportunities to either experienced individuals or else to others who will be graduating this year.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The selected candidates will have the opportunity to work in different fields, including but not limited to corporate law, contract law, trusts and foundations, and fintech and for rendering other legal services as may be necessary for the ongoing administration of the entities;
- The selected candidate will be given in-house training and shall have the opportunity to attend courses and seminars in their area of practice;
- During the said work experience, the chosen individuals will have the opportunity to obtain insight of the business world, develop their professional skills and knowledge and obtain hands-on experience in the field, and grow professionally within our team.
- Be interested in working in the areas mentioned above;
- Have an excellent command of the English language;
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to work within a team;
- Be proactive and reliable, highly organised, eager to learn and have an eye for detail;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.