An excellent job opportunity with a local corporate services provider is currently available. The CSP has a strong international presence.
- Handling a portfolio of clients and assisting them in their corporate requests;
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial agreements;
- Setting up and maintaining the appropriate structures in accordance with client needs;
- Liaising internally and externally with third party advisors, banks and others as may be required.
Education & Experience:
- You shall be a qualified lawyer, warranted under Maltese law;
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience with exposure to corporate and commercial law is required.
- You shall be a meticulous and analytical person with a practical approach to work.
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and management is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, are required.
- The ability to work under pressure and to take initiative are key elements for the role.
Job reference: LL827