One of our clients, a leading provider of compliance services in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Compliance Services Administrator to join their company:
- Monitoring EU and local regulatory developments and interpreting new regulations that are applicable in the funds and investment services industry;
- Assist the Compliance Officer at on-site and off-site visits/ reviews;
- Maintain the regulatory and compliance calendar for clients and follow-up of relative submissions;
- Maintain Compliance Risk Register and other registers as required in terms of applicable regulations;
- Draft policies and procedures for clients;
- Liaise with and assist clients on an ongoing basis on compliance issues including the preparation of Compliance Reports.
- Tertiary level of education in Banking and Finance or a related field;
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role;
- Good understanding of AML/ CFT obligations as well as MIFID II and/or AIFMD;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision.
Job reference: TB591