Videoslots in Malta is looking to recruit a Data Protection Officer and Compliance Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the General Counsel.
What will you be doing?
- Promoting privacy by design and a culture of awareness of data protection throughout the organisation;
- Informing, advising, raising awareness and training the organisation regarding GDPR as implemented in policies and procedures;
- Carrying out privacy impact assessments;
- Developing, maintaining and implementing data protection and privacy risk framework and processes;
- Overseeing the implementation of controls to ensure GDPR compliance;
- Liaising with the organisation to ensure that required security controls are implemented;
- Monitoring compliance with GDPR;
- Handling data subject requests such as access, amendment or deletion;
- Dealing with internal and external audits;
- Ensuring breach investigations are carried out and incidents are managed and reported to management, the IDPC and data subjects as appropriate;
- Acting as DPO in fulfilling the requirements prescribed in Article 39 of the GDPR to keep the business and customers’ data safe;
- Working with the legal & compliance team on various compliance duties including license applications, implementation of compliance requirements, supplier contracts, customer complaints and disputes, and audits.
Who are you?
- Ideally, you hold a University Degree in Law or a Data Protection related qualification;
- You are experienced in a similar role having expert knowledge in GDPR, national data protection laws and data processing operations;
- You are self-motivated able to take ownership in a dynamic environment with a positive, ‘can-do’ mindset;
- You are approachable and an effective communicator able to communicate across all levels of the business and influence key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert advice to support the strategic agenda;
- You are able to define, structure and prioritise workload, with the flexibility to change direction when required;
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion;
- You take pride in being quality-oriented with a keen eye for detail and coming up with creative solutions;
- A brand ambassador for the Videoslots team.
What we offer:
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices, and rock-star teams here is what we offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual fitness allowance;
- Daily fresh fruit;
- Breakfast Wednesdays;
- Private Health insurance;
- Quarterly company and team events;
- VIP tickets to many local events and festivals showcasing world-class DJ’s;
- Learning and development benefit;
- Corporate VIP discount scheme;
- Relocation Package (1-way ticket to Malta + 2 weeks accommodation).
Videoslots is the brainchild of Alexander Stevendahl, an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Our site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining others helped build our second home into what it is today. Our unique product offering and experience we offer our customers is what enables our brand to shine. Our success is driven by an award-winning team of professionals & leading gaming partners in the market.