Our client is a reputable law firm with an international client base. They are currently seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join their team.
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal processes
- Providing the required legal support and advice
- Ensuring that all legal requirements are complied with
- Assist clients with mergers and acquisitions and provide advice concerning the drafting, negotiating and performance of contracts
- Execute necessary measures in order to protect the company from any legal risks
- Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation
- Assisting in the financial modeling of mergers and acquisitions as well as advising in relation to the required financial due diligence.
Education and Experience:
- A fully qualified lawyer, preferably with a warrant to practice under Maltese law
- Must have 2-3 years of post-qualification work experience within the Financial Services industry
- Previous experience in mergers and acquisitions will be considered an asset
- Can work at own initiative and within a team
- Able to provide pragmatic solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
Job Reference: XX440