Catena Media in Malta is currently looking to recruit an ambitious Legal Intern
to join their Legal team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate would truly enjoy offering a high-level degree of service and be visible within the company. This role is well-suited for someone who wants to obtain exposure within a corporate in-house setting and learn about the unique challenges encountered by a corporate legal department.
Scope of the job:
As a Legal Intern
, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal Team. Your main duties would include administration and preparation of documentation, alongside legal research. You would have a great chance to gain insight into how a legal department adds value to the overall business.
To do this, you will need:
- Provide administrative support to the Legal Team such as organizing, signing and saving agreements;
- Assist the Legal Team with keeping templates and processes updated;
- Prepare documentation for internal training;
- Secure that documentation is registered with the responsible authorities;
- Conduct legal research across different subjects and different geographies;
- Assist the Legal Team on different projects and with general queries.
Catena Media is an online lead generation company. We generate valuable traffic to our clients using various online channels. We aim to build the market leading web portals that best suit the needs of our client’s customers. We use our expertise to attract the desired leads and forward them on to our clients in the form of paying customers. To achieve these goals, we must know the target audience of our clients and understand how to reach them in the best way possible. This can, for example, be through websites, which we design specifically with complicated search engine optimization in mind, thereby reaching the leads that are most valuable to our clients.
- To be a student of final year or have completed LLB or LLM;
- Previous experience working in a law firm or legal department or within a similar position (would be an asset);
- The ability to administer and handle multiple tasks and projects;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- An innovative and open-minded approach towards diverse cultures and backgrounds;
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.