Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a results-oriented and energetic Associate (Private Clients), for one of our clients which is a leader within the International Legal and Corporate services sphere on a full-time basis to work specifically on the Residency and Citizenship programme. The Residency and Citizenship department handles various programs including Maltese Citizenship by Investment, the Global Residence Program, the EU Residence Program, the Highly Qualified Persons Rules, Business Immigration and Work Permits, and providing immigration services with holistic tax and estate planning advice.
A typical day will include:
- Developing required product knowledge for the programmes offered by the Firm & keeping up to date with any amendments and informing the relevant stakeholders accordingly;
- Knowing the products through research and keeping in touch with the market and with CC’s service offering;
- Developing Training programmes for the Advisory team, partners and intermediaries;
- Negotiating terms and keeping relationships with local agents;
- Planning the pricing and creating/updating the Firms payment schedules;
- Developing and updating the Firms factsheets, marketing material and online content through the assistance of the Marketing and Research & Development team;
- Managing and attending conferences and roadshows;
- Becoming an active member of local committees and attending events which address Regional contacts;
- Ensuring social media such as the company CRM, company website and similar are regularly updated through direct contact with the Marketing Department;
- Other opportunities as identified by yourself both locally and abroad.
Responsible for a portfolio of prospective clients which ascertains that:
- Requests are being well handled – replied to promptly and in a timely manner;
- Advising clients on the Residency and Citizenship options;
- Queries are being tackled professionally and the organization’s expectations for quality and productivity are being met;
- Leads are being kept alive and any dormant ones are regularly followed up;
- The database is being kept updated as per the set procedures, with all the records relating to requests, updating interactions and notes, and closing opportunities as won or otherwise;
- Assistance is given with any other support after the engagement.
Providing legal and administrative assistance in the areas of Maltese immigration law to our Servicing Officers after Engagement:
- Assistance to HNWIs with relocation issues and queries to Malta;
- Client relationship management within the firm and coordination of clients’ other legal queries with different practice groups;
- Ensuring legal compliance is met with the highest standards;
- Redesigning the service in response to business needs;
- Weekly reporting to Management on the status of projects, opportunities, client issues, campaigns and engagements;
- Maintaining an avid knowledge particularly on any relevant programmes and any other products which may be attractive to the market;
- Keeping abreast with any developments in the region and economy, as well as conducting a regular competition study and analysis to identify opportunities where the firm may expand its client reach;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
You are good at and also possess:
- A Master Law degree or equivalent work experience (a minimum of 2 years of previous experience in Advisory services such as Residence services, Corporate or Personal Taxation at a fast-paced, growing company is preferred);
- Knowledge of Immigration Law practice will be considered a great asset;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook/Office, CRM, database and information systems;
- Experience in a professional sales environment;
- Networking skills and a pro-active approach;
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients;
- Customer analysis;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Mature and independent.
Reasons to join:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Possibility to grow in an intercultural and dynamic environment;
- Full on the job training will be provided;
- Support of career aspirations and personal development;
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic multi-lingual firm;
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcome.;
- Stable and strong international background;
- Salary is scaled from 28K upwards depending on candidate experience.