Our client, an international Legal Services Advisory Firm specialised in corporate finance, insurance and private equity, collective investments are currently looking to recruit a Legal Associate
to join their team on a full-time basis in Malta.
- Forming part of the team in Malta, you will liaise with clients with respect to their needs and requirements;
- Draft the necessary documentation required with respect to the setting up of the respective entities, as the case may be (e.g. contracts, business plans, client memorandums, offering documentation, etc.);
- Act as a constant point of liaison between clients and the respective regulatory authority;
- Conduct thorough research in order to provide clients with the best solutions for their business needs;
- Assist in developing projects and be involved in managing exciting projects for the firm.
- Maltese bar qualification, with a minimum of 3 post bar exam experience;
- Have a good command of legal principles pertaining to the corporate and financial regulatory field and must be able to apply such principles to day-to-day requirements of clients as they may arise;
- Able to work facts in order to tailor structures to clients’ specific needs and be solutions-oriented;
- Attention to detail, extreme precision and the ability to think on your feet;
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients, be pro-active and have a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Be willing to learn further, develop your skills and be a good team player;
- Native Maltese and/or English language is a minimum, fluency in French is an asset;
- Must be well acquainted with Microsoft Office (ideally, with ECDL qualification);
- Available as soon as possible.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.