Inspectorate Malta Ltd is currently recruiting a Laboratory Analyst
to work within the Oil & Petrochemical Laboratory team. The individual must be enthusiastic with the will to learn a variety of instrumentation & laboratory techniques. This opportunity is open to candidates with no experience, and also individuals who are looking for a change of direction or personal progression within the industry. Requirements:
- Minimum of an ‘O’ level standard in Physics and Chemistry. An ‘A’ Level Standard will be considered an asset.
- Have own transport and possess a clean driving license
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary – Depending on experience
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Private medical cover
Inspectorate Malta Ltd is part of Bureau Veritas Commodities Division, and is a world leading inspection and testing organisation for the growing commodities industry with offices all around the world.
With origins dating back over 150 years, Inspectorate has built, and continues to maintain an outstanding reputation for independence and technical excellence within the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. Inspectorate provides world class service and support at every major loading, discharge and STS location. With an extensive network of state-of-the-art laboratories and expert inspectors and technicians, we are able to provide reliable quality and quantity determination, along with the local and global industry knowledge that is required to promote successful trade.