Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit an organised and service minded Kitchen Administrator
to support its Kitchen team for a temporary period on a full/part-time basis.
- Inputting and updating all the Kitchen and Stewarding staff rosters in the Shireburn system in liaison with HR;
- Drafting menus in liaison with the Executive Chef and proofreading in accordance with SOPs
- Ensuring that all documentation is filed correctly i.e. Rosters & Timesheets, Cleaning Schedules, Daily Revenue Reports, Function Orders, Breakage Reports, Menus, Standard Operating Procedures, Stock Take Reports, Management Accounts etc;
- Answering any requests by phone or by e-mail;
- Ensuring that staff training records are documented accordingly;
- Organising and managing the Kitchen Common Drive;
- Monitoring function sheets and ensuring that the Executive and Sous Chefs are aware of any updates;
- Supporting the Kitchen team to ensure full compliance with HACCP.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications;
- A mature and hard-working attitude;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Good command of English and Maltese;
- Quality is driven;
- Motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.