Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit, a results-oriented and energetic Key Account Manage
r for one of our clients which is a leader within the I-GAMING SECTOR
on a full-time basis. As Key Account Manager
, you will be responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of the clients existing customers and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
A typical day might include:
You also possess:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Act as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders
- Guide and advise our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts
- Sell, up-sell and cross-sell firm's products
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts.
You are good at:
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B direct client Sales and/or Account Management experience within the iGaming industry
- Proven capabilities to build strong, and profitable client relations in an international environment
- Casino experience/knowledge is required
- English skills
- The Japanese language will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Being results driven and motivated by achieving or over-achieving targets/KPI’s
- Have a strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude
- A high level of initiative
- Communication skills
- Ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously
- Managing time skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Coping with a high-paced, complex and changing environment.