One of our clients, a leader within the services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a JuniorSales and Customer Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Work in a team to help achieve departmental goals;
- Deliver high-quality service and in a timely manner;
- Technical analysis of commercial and personal line proposals;
- Issuing of policy documentation and related data inputting/invoicing in the company’s systems;
- Support and servicing of all existing business;
- General office duties.
- 2+ years working in an insurance technical environment;
- CII qualification (minimum Dip CII) or in advanced progress towards achieving such qualification will be an asset;
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbally English and Maltese;
- Any level of Spanish is considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and part of a team;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.