Eden Leisure Group, Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Marketing Executive
on a full-time basis to join their marketing department. The chosen Junior Marketing Executive
will organise creative campaigns and promotional events that will push forward our brands according to trends and customer requirements.
Junior Marketing Executive Responsibilities include:
Junior Marketing Executive Skills and Experience:
- Work with the individual departments on their marketing requirements
- Brainstorm ideas for campaigns, promotions and promotional events
- Draft and execute marketing campaigns on various media
- Content writing for print materials, newsletters, brochures, posters, direct mail, internet promotions, videos and ad copy for print and digital media
- Brief designers for artworks and send artworks to various media
- Source items and get quotes for the various needs of the marketing and other departments
- Liaise with the press: sending out press invites; press releases; chasing up on press releases; communicate regularly and work out ways in which to improve the relationship with the media
- Keep tabs on deadlines of all campaigns and activities and fulfil tasks within the required timeframe without being prompted
- Work on various marketing projects concurrently
- Assist in bringing in sponsors and working with them on events
- Oversee promotional events, research, execution and analysis
- Keep records of marketing events & activities
- Liaise with the accounts department: prepare purchase orders; booking orders; update marketing spend; prepare invoice requests
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
Eden Leisure Group:
The Eden Leisure Group is renowned for setting the standards as well as revolutionizing the hospitality and entertainment sectors in Malta. With experience in the industry for five decades, the Eden Leisure Group continues to build an illustrious portfolio through exciting and innovative projects.
- Excellent command of English (Good command of Maltese is considered a plus)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of traditional and online marketing strategies
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to identify trends and challenges
- Ability to in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Experience working in marketing.
Cynergi Health & Fitness Club
Eden Car Park
Holiday Inn Express
Casino Malta by Olympic Casino.