One of our clients within the services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Internal Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Executing internal audit work within set time frames, maintaining adequate documentation and providing assistance in the compilation of audit work programmes;
- Examining the efficiency and effectiveness of Group operations including non-financial cycles;
- Mapping systems, identifying weaknesses and providing efficient business recommendations to improve upon existing internal corporate governance structures and internal control procedures within the Group;
- Reporting to his/her senior and assisting in the execution of the Internal Audit Plan.
- A recognised Bachelor University Degree in Accountancy;
- 2+ years of work experience in accounting in the insurance sector would be an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Accounting knowledge of Insurance and/or Financial Services with a background in IFRS’s;
- Knowledgeable in Investment products: specific training accreditations in Investments would be considered as an asset;
- Able to interpret the results of numerical analysis;
- Able to apply data analysis and data modeling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of business processes.