Arkadia Marketing Ltd in Malta is looking for some fresh new talent to recruit as a part-time Junior Graphic Designer
. The chosen candidate will join our Marketing team to hit the ground running creating eye-catching designs for the company’s marketing material.
*Arkadia Marketing Ltd would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
- Create innovative designs and graphics for print and digital use;
- Acknowledging and adhering to both the brand and company guidelines provided;
- Incorporating the company’s needs and values within the artwork;
- Building on the feedback provided to improve the overall outcome.
- Proficient working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite accompanied by the awareness of the latest design trends;
- Interest in photography and a good eye for detail;
- Video editing skills are considered an asset;
- Efficient self-organization and communication skills;
- Be a strong communicator in Malta’s national languages; English and Maltese;
- A varied portfolio showcasing work using different programs and material – we would love to see what your creative juices have been up to!
- Store Credit Discount;
- Health Insurance after successful completion of probation;
- Family and Friends Weekends.
Once your CV is received and shortlisted, you shall be contacted for an interview. This will be a face-to-face interview lasting approximately 20 minutes. If found successful, a contract of employment and recruitment pack will be drafted and explained to you. Following which, a start date shall be given.
If you see yourself working in this role, we would love to hear from you! To apply, send a covering letter and an updated CV
Arkadia Marketing Limited:
Arkadia Marketing Ltd is a leading fashion, home, and food retailer owned by the Mizzi Organisation. The company was established in 1996 to develop Arkadia Commercial Centre in Victoria, Gozo. Throughout the year the company has evolved into a major retailer with a presence in several main shopping destinations and offering various choices. Our retail outlets range from Foodstore Portomaso, FoodExpress Swatar and Paceville. Our Fashion brands include Piazza Italia, Orsay, Pimkie, Peecokcs and Parfois. In 2019 we launched two new outlets; Parfois M/A and Piazza Italia in Centerpark Qarmi. We are all currently excited for a new refurbishment project for our Orsay outlet in Naxxar Road, Birkirkara.