Our client an established
Finance Services firm is currently looking to recruit a Junior Finance Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis at their offices in Malta.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients;
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests;
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements;
- Preparation and review of management accounts and liaising with auditors;
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters;
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly;
- Technically develop the junior accountants;
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Attention to detail;
- Highly organized person;
- Ideally holder of a degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent);
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.