A new opportunity for a Junior Corporate Lawyer has arisen within the Malta offices of a well established corporate services provider.
- Assisting in the onboarding processes of new clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence in accordance with kyc procedures;
- Drafting contractual agreements and corporate documents, including MFSA & MGA forms;
- Assisting in opening of bank accounts;
- Liaising with clients and relevant authorities such as MFSA, ROC and MGA.
Education and experience:
- A qualified lawyer, warranted under Maltese law;
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience, with exposure to corporate law;
- Basic understanding of Maltese company law and company service providers rules.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal in written) in English;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Able to perform under pressure.