Saint James Hospital in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Chef de Partie
on a full-time basis.
The Junior Chef De Partie
will oversee a particular section in the kitchen, being pastry, sauce or larder. The general duties are to prepare patients' meals and staff daily meals served in the canteen.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes;
- Monitoring portion and waste control;
- Ensuring all items of the menu are prepared and available;
- Storing, handling and rotating all products;
- Completing and monitoring all records/paperwork (H.A.C.C.P system);
- Using, maintaining and cleaning all equipment.
Food Handling Certificate required.
Saint James Hospital:
Saint James Hospital Group is Malta's leading Private Health Care Group with over 30 years of experience in the Medical Field. A professional workforce, medical expertise, customer satisfaction and the latest technology are our driving forces. These are backed by our core values which are: Passion for Excellence; Mutual Respect; Personal Responsibility and Teamwork.
- Excellent cooking skills;
- Well organised;
- Works well in a team;
- Works to a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness at all times;