One of our clients in the gaming sector are currently looking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their team. Reporting to a senior accountant within the finance function the role will focus on aspects of accounts up to management accounts preparation and prepayments and accruals.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the general ledger
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Maintaining the list of accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with aspects of accounts to trial balance level such as issuing invoices and posting payments
- Assist the senior accountant in the annual statutory audit process
- Maintain strong internal communication with the rest of the finance team and wider team.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of two years previous experience in an accounting role.
- Ideally candidates are qualified through ACCA or have a relevant degree in accountancy
- Previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) would be a significant asset.
- Fluency in English is an essential requirement
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- High level of initiative