Skillcast in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Junior Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will work alongside our Financial Controller in managing daily accounting duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bookkeeping - keep sales/purchase ledgers and prepare trial balances in MS Dynamics;
- Client onboarding - set up new clients, maintain and update client accounts;
- Invoicing - generate and process client invoices;
- Reconciliation processes - conduct bank, client account, and standard finance reconciliations;
- Debt collection - generate a statement of accounts, respond to client queries, produce aged debt reports, and actively control debt collection;
- VAT - compile VAT workings and prepare VAT returns;
- Financial statements - assist in preparing management accounts;
- Other accounting and administration duties, such as regulatory filings.
Skillcast provides e-learning to companies in the UK and around the world. Our consultancy team in Malta works with our clients to build engaging, interactive content on a variety of compliance topics. Our mission is to 'inspire workforce ethics and performance. We are based in a great penthouse office in Mriehel (centre of the island), with designated parking, kitchen, gym, showers and garden terrace, and a friendly/collaborative environment. We offer a career in professional B2B services. We provide professional services to companies worldwide from Malta. We offer a high degree of autonomy and among the highest remuneration in Malta.
- Applicants should possess, or be working towards, an accounting qualification such as ACCA, or Advanced Diploma in Accounting;
- Applicants must have bookkeeping experience. Prior experience of working with MS Dynamics will be considered an asset;
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of MS Excel;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.