alterDomus in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Junior Accountant
their team on a full-time basis. The Junior Accountant
will be part of a multi-cultural team that wants its employees to succeed personally and professionally. As a Junior Accountant,
you will work within our Centre of Excellence Corporate Services Team responsible for a portfolio of International Private Equity and Real Estate clients
- Working as part of a team on the accounting, administration and financial reporting for a dedicated portfolio of international clients;
- Establishing a strong relationship with clients and stakeholders, responding to requests and providing exceptional service;
- Preparing compliant annual financial statements and liaising with auditors where applicable;
- Preparing tax returns and regulatory reports.
- You are currently starting or in the process of acquiring an Accounting qualification such as ACCA or possess an Advanced Diploma in Accounting;
- You have at least one year’s experience working in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You have previous experience working on financial statements;
- You are happy to work as part of an international team in a fast-paced environment;
- You are ready to travel when needed;
- A team player, eager to learn and with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews, you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
alterDomus is a leading European provider of Fund and Corporate Services, dedicated to international private equity & infrastructure houses, real estate firms, private debt managers, multinationals, capital markets issuers and private clients. Our vertically integrated approach offers tailor-made administration solutions across the entire value chain of investment structures, from fund level down to local Special Purpose Vehicles. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, Alter Domus has continually expanded its service offer and today counts 31 offices and desks across five continents. This international network enables clients to benefit globally from the expertise of more than 900 experienced professionals active in fund administration, corporate secretarial, accounting, consolidation, tax and legal compliance, depositary services and debt administration services. We are proud to serve 9 of the 10 largest private equity houses, 6 of the 10 largest real estate firms in the world and 3 of the 10 largest private debt managers in the world.