MyAffiliates in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical Support Agent (2nd level)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Do you have a passion for technical support and the software industry? Do you have a love for data challenges? Do you want to work for a company that has a focus on keeping clients happy from the minute they start the onboarding process?
The chosen candidate will be an integral member of the Technical Support Team, with the key duties being:
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues on your own and as part of a team;
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving data issues;
- Technical data integrations;
- Handling escalated support issues via Zendesk;
- Keeping documentation up to date;
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports;
- Ensures standards and requirements are met throughout.
- Experience (1-year minimum);
- PHP (can write and understand PHP scripts, talk to an API);
- MySQL (can write well-structured SQL statements, understands DDL and DML);
- Unix familiarity (grep, sed, vi, file permissions, cron, etc );
- Shell Scripting (writing clean bash scripts with error checking);
- Previous experience (preferably in Gaming) would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Jira would be a plus.
*If you think you have what it takes, please email us your CV!
MyAffiliates is a cutting-edge affiliate tracking software platform providing online operators a flexible and complete solution to manage their affiliate program.