Our client is a national media organisation in Malta and is looking to ramp up its operations in view of the next electoral campaign.
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, application software, and configurations.
- Perform data back-ups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Deliver day-to-day first and second-line IT Support via telephone, email, remotely or on-site.
- Responsible for various systems setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain an inventory of parts and equipment.
- Document faults, and escalate to third-level support where necessary.
powered by jobsinmalta.com:
- A recognised qualification plus a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A good customer service approach. Meticulous and follows a proactive approach.
- Good communications skills and the ability to adjust communication depending on the level of IT competence of the user.
jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal which uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo..All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process.The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes and Associations and a fast growing local social media network. jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.