Job vacancy: IT Services Engineer
Job reference: ITSEMT0421
As an IT Services Engineer,
you will be responsible for the installation and configuration of both hardware and software to ensure all users have sufficient resources.
You will be responsible for the installation and configuration of both hardware and software to ensure all users have sufficient resources. This role will require a methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving at the 2nd line support level, both face to face or remote, across a broad range of technologies. You will be expected to provide support and cooperate with other teams to ensure all services are delivered within targets and to agreed standards. The day-to-day work is interesting, challenging, and fast-paced amidst a hardworking and delivery-focused company ethos. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Resolving tickets at 1st and 2nd line level and escalating to 3rd line when necessary to gain the fastest resolution;
- Logging all tickets for locally reported incidents or requests;
- Commissioning, assigning, maintaining and decommissioning all desktop hardware including PCs, laptops and printers;
- Maintaining the asset register for new, reassigned and retired equipment, replenishing stock levels when necessary;
- Performing desk moves and ensuring all local PC locations are documented and updated.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with good attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work smartly with a positive attitude;
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision;
- Commercial experience working in a service management function;
- Technical ability to support and maintain hardware and peripheral devices;
- Experience using a ticketing system, such as Remedy.
- Experience supporting Windows 10, macOS and CentOS.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2016;
- Responding quickly to virus alerts;
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory groups and applying to shared drives where required.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ITSEMT2104JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.