Greentube Malta Limited is looking to recruit an IT Administrator (m/f/d)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Our employees are essential for our success. To ensure a smooth and pleasant day-to-day business, Greentube Malta Ltd. is searching for a communicative, committed, and service-oriented colleague, to support our team in a growing business! In this role, you will be the first point of contact for all matters in the field of IT and support our users (m/f/d) in their day-to-day duties.
- First level support for:
- Standard applications (MS Office, Adobe, etc.);
- Mobile Phones;
- Client hardware and printers;
- Central contact point for malfunctions and technical requests (single point of contact);
- Recording of incidents in ITSM tool module “incidents”;
- Investigating and diagnosing incidents and researching solutions;
- Correct categorization and prioritization of reported incidents;
- Escalation (forwarding) to internal or external points if needed (second level support);
- Control over the processing to ensure swift handling (incident owner);
- Updates on the current status of incidents, requests, and requirements;
- Administration of CCTV, Phone and Access Control Systems;
- Keeping an inventory of all IT assets;
- Liaising with suppliers and preparing purchase orders;
- Onboarding and offboarding of employee hardware;
- Documentation of any changes to systems or processes.
- Completed education with an IT focus;
- A minimum of 1-year work experience in a similar role, with a focus on technical support/help desk;
- Very good knowledge of client standard software (MS Windows, Office, Adobe, etc.);
- Fundamental technical knowledge (networking, soft- and hardware, AD, client infrastructure);
- High level of commitment supported by a strong customer- and service-oriented way of working;
- The first experience with a ticketing system is an advantage ;
- Communicative personality;
- A high level of resilience, even in stressful situations;
- The desire to develop;
- Reliable and accurate work style;
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written.
Greentube Malta Limited:
Greentube Malta Limited is part of the NOVOMATIC Group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide. Greentube Vienna and Greentube Malta are the leading full-service provider in the online & mobile gaming sector and is a pioneer in the development and provision of state-of-the-art gaming solutions. Greentube focuses on casino and skill games, table games and video poker as well as Poker and Bingo. As an international and steadily growing company Greentube guarantees interesting insights into the gaming industry and a challenging, team-oriented working environment.
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth;
- Flexible working environment;
- Work and travel to our HQ in Vienna;
- Weekly lunches on us;
- Company events and activities;
- Form part of a multicultural workforce;
- An attractive salary is on offer for the chosen candidate.