Our client is looking to recruit a Database Administrator. This individual will work in a team of Database admins on a Shift rota system the details pertaining to the role and shift can be found below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for monitoring databases, alerts and tickets.
- Refreshing and creating Oracle and MS SQL database.
- Managing users on Oracle and MS SQL databases.
- Documenting tasks.
Education & Experience:
- In possession of successfully completed IT recognised certifications.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as an IT Service Desk environment.
- Previous experience working with Oracle and MS SQL databases
- Must be willing to work in rotating shifts to provide 24/7 support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks.
- Having the ability to working within a team and independently at the same time.
06:00 am – 14:30 pm
14:00 pm – 22:30 pm
22:00 pm – 06:30 am