Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Product Owner to join their growing team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining the platform vision, interacting and collaborating with Product and Technical Teams to understand their requirements.
- Manages the product backlog, ordering the items to best achieve goals and missions. Backlog items are clearly expressed into stories and Definition of Done.
- Prioritizing needs, juggling the triangle of scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
- Overseeing development stages, participating in the Scrum ceremonies with the software engineering team.
- Be proactive on the software development solution, anticipating the customer needs.
- Acting as primary liaison between the development team and the customer.
- Evaluating progress at each iteration, making sure that the development team delivers the required value from the stories and accepts the implemented solution with the expected quality.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a Technical Product Owner role (or similar) working closely with a software development team.
- Have good understanding of Software delivery process in an Agile environment, ideally with previous software development experience.
- Experience in the FinTech industry (Issuing, Acquiring, Payments, etc) is a plus.
- Business analysis skills to transform requirements into software development tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive and conflict resolver