Job vacancy: Scrum Master
We are looking for a Scrum Master
to join our growing tech development team. The selected individual will work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push the company forward. The role includes planning deliverables, helping internal tech teams monitor performance, and resolving issues that hinder teams’ work.
- Facilitate Scrum events (daily standups, other meetings) as needed.
- Keep the organization, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Act as a change agent that increases the productivity of the team.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement).
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience working as a Scrum Master ideally within a software development team.
- Possess an agile-driven mindset that helps internal teams to overcome obstacles, moderate conflicts, accompany changes and improve collaboration.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field.
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
Why you’ll love the journey
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, is designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth, and creativity.
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.