Our client is looking to recruit for a Product Owner vacancy in Malta. Here working in a team of professionals pushing the boundaries of Artificial intelligence.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Liaising with the product management group to drive the product strategy
- Gathering requirements and developing appropriately detailed specifications for the product features
- Defining backlog items and creating user stories
- Understanding the end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Helping the client understand the product through business models and product demos
- Acting as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in Business Analysis, Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Previous involvement in projects related to UX and Customer Experience
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to make a rational decision considering relevant risks and take responsibility for such decisions
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About the company:
This vacancy is with a locally based AI solutions company with offices in the UK and Malta, primarily focussing on providing top quality product solutions to clients leveraging the power of artificial intelligence.