Genius Marketplaces in Malta is looking to recruit a pragmatic Product Manager who knows how to really own and drive product development and improvement as well as continuous monetization and who is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty with hands-on research, analysis, and data-driven decision-making! Seize the moment and grab a chance to really make an impact on the product, clients, and business as a whole!
You will be responsible for:
- Development of the existing product(s) on the existing platforms and getting the product to the new platforms (web/apps/bots);
- Developing, executing, and improving initiatives related to the monetization of the product (an increase of user retention rates, LTV, etc.);
- Adjusting the product (landing pages and conversion funnel) to various markets and traffic sources;
- Quant / Qual users analysis to understand key problems and pain points;
- Adjusting the product (landing pages, conversion funnel, features ) to various markets and traffic sources.
Skills and competencies we're looking for:
- Experience with Google Analytics / Shiny / Tableau or any other analytical tool;
- Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint;
- Solid Analytical skills and data-driven decision making;
- Good understanding of what makes UX outstanding;
- Good understanding of marketing basics;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Good understanding of the technical architecture of the web and mobile applications;
- Good understanding of existing IT management tools and frameworks (Kanban, etc.);
- Advanced English;
- Strong project and time-management skills.
Work experience needed:
It would be a PLUS if you have:
- 1 year+ as a product manager of a digital product /platform/ service or product marketing manager, a business analyst in an IT product company.
We provide SaaS solutions for marketplaces. Launch, grow, and manage your marketplace without the hassle and cost of managing a huge development team.
- Experience working with foreign markets highly desirable although not necessary;
- Experience launching or working with IOS/Android apps;
- Experience with setting up various marketing channels (email marketing, Google Ads, etc.).